This quaint 1950's cottage is light filled and neat as a pin! The home displays open plan living with an enclosed sunroom, separate dining and a sunny kitchen overlooking a pristine rear garden. The property is sitting on a good size block and is fully furnished for the investor wishing to have a 'good to go', turn key opportunity.
First home buyers with young families will delight in the position, which is directly across the road from a popular children's play park and the local primary school is just a few blocks away.
- large near level block (710 m2)
- open plan living and dining
- sunny light filled kitchen
- gas central heating and 2 x gas bayonet
- 2 good sized bedrooms
- 1 bathroom with separate WC
- fully furnished
- landscaped front and rear garden
- fully fenced
- single carport with access to rear
Contact Cher Davey on 0432-304-891 to arrange an inspection
Contact agent for details