This truly original, circa 1940's mountains cottage is located a leisurely 10 minute stroll to the popular Blackheath Village and its many boutique shops, cafes, restaurants, weekend markets and train station.
- Two good sized bedrooms;
- Polished Timber flooring;
- Renovated bathroom with shower and toilet;
- Original kitchen with lovely bay window looking out to north facing rear garden;
- Formal lounge with side sunroom and bay window;
- Separate rear sunroom;
- Large entry verandah with two front access doors
This home is not to be missed in its original state and level land to build a granny flat (STCA) - the options are endless.
Call Victoria 0425 224 889 to make an appointment to inspect.
Contact Agent for Details
Contact agent for details